Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Murphys Down Under...

another great story as told by Mikey in FaceBook:
OK so tonight we move into a time frame where the Las Vegas family will be able to relate just a little bit more. Mikey used to like to wear his life preserver by sticking his legs through the arm holes. No one showed me this I just started doing it. Works great, like sitting in a floating chair in the lake. So there we were out at the lake, Mikey sitting in his life preserver drifting around and drinking beer. The funny part was that when I needed a fresh beer I was so far away from the boat. Uncle Marion had two dogs out there with us , A golden Lab, and a Chesapeake Retriever. They really thought a lot of me because of all the times I would groom the at Marion's' house. To make a short story longer. Anyway as I drifted out into the lake drinking my beer, soon to realize I needed another, the fastest way back to the boat was to start slapping the water. Marion's two dogs would swim up on either side of me so I could grab a hold of them so they could tow me back to the boat where Marion would oblige me with another beer. Marion ask me when I taught them to do that? I didn't Marion some dogs are smarter than their owners.--------------------m.

No comments: